***Please click here to view Meetings & Events album***
***Please click here to view our Wedding Album***
No matter how large or small your event needs are, we can accommodate everyone with the same professional personal service and southern hospitality that The Dillard House is so well known for.
Group Accommodations Availablilty - Looking for the perfect place for your next conference, retreat, trade show or reunion? Call our Group Sales Office today at 800-541-0671. We have everything you need for groups from 20 to 400. We would love to give you a proposal for your next event. We invite you to come by for a site tour. We are proud of our beautiful conference/banquet facility and our guest rooms and would love to show them to you!!
Click here to view and/or print our General Information Group Packet (PDF). This packet contains an abundance of information as well as our special menus for group events in our banquet/conference center.
Our north Georgia Conference Center was designed with quality and functionality in mind and will suit the needs of any group or event.
Our indoor special events facilities are located in two buildings on our property - the Henry E. Dillard Conference Center and the Rock House. We also have several seasonal outdoor venues available, including the Rock House Oaklawn and the Gazebo.
The Henry E. Dillard Conference Center features:
- More than 10,000 square feet of flexible Meeting, Event and Exhibition space
- A 6,400 square foot Banquet Hall with 16 foot ceiling, divisible into three salons
- A a 2,500 square foot ground level room that can comfortably accommodate groups from 40 to 175
- Large Board Room
- 5 meeting and event rooms accommodating 15 to 500 persons
- State of the art audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Abundant natural lighting from floor to ceiling windows
- Elegant mantel and stonework wood burning fireplaces
- Dance Floor
- Catering Services from a wide selection of group menus
- Dedicated conference service staff member in attendance at all times
- Single level facility providing for easy accessibility
- Direct access from parking
- Outdoor nature areas for team building and relaxation
The Rock House, once the original Dillard home, was later converted into an Inn to accommodate guests. Today the lower level consists of two intimate rooms available for meetings and gatherings and the upper level consists of 6 rental units. The meeting rooms can be used separately or joined together to accommodate 60 guests for special gourmet meals or meetings for smaller groups. Get more information about the Rock House here